Carbon steel tubes are made of steel castings or solid round steel through holes to make capillaries, and then made by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold drawing. Carbon steel tubes have an important position in China’s seamless steel tube industry. The key materials are mainly q235, 20#, 35#, 45#, and 16mn. The most important product implementation standards include national standards, American standards, Japanese standards, etc., among which the national standards include the Ministry of Chemical Industry standards, Sinopec pipe fitting standards, and power engineering pipe fitting standards. Let’s take a look at the benefits of carbon steel tubes.
Use of carbon steel tube:
1. Pipes for pipes. Such as: seamless tubes for water, gas pipes, steam pipes, oil pipelines, and pipes for oil and natural gas trunk lines. Agricultural irrigation faucets with pipes and sprinkler irrigation pipes, etc.
2. Tubes for thermal equipment. Such as boiling water pipes, superheated steam pipes for general boilers, superheating pipes, large smoke pipes, small smoke pipes, arch brick pipes and high temperature and high pressure boiler pipes for locomotive boilers.
3. Pipes for machinery industry. Such as aviation structural pipes (round pipes, elliptical pipes, flat elliptical pipes), automobile semi-axle pipes, axle pipes, automobile tractor structural pipes, tractor oil cooler pipes, agricultural machinery square pipes and rectangular pipes, transformer pipes and bearings tube etc.
4. Pipes for petroleum geological drilling. Such as: oil drill pipe, oil drill pipe (kelly and hexagonal drill pipe), drill pipe, oil tubing, oil casing and various pipe joints, geological drilling pipe (core pipe, casing, active drill pipe, drill pipe) , press hoop and pin joints, etc.).
5. Pipes for chemical industry. Such as: oil cracking pipes, chemical equipment heat exchangers and pipes, stainless acid-resistant pipes, high-pressure pipes for fertilizers, and pipes for transporting chemical media, etc.
6. Other departments use pipes. Such as: tubes for containers (tubes for high-pressure gas cylinders and tubes for general containers), tubes for instrumentation, tubes for watch cases, injection needles and tubes for medical devices, etc.
According to the steel pipe material:
Steel pipes can be divided into carbon pipes, alloy pipes, stainless steel pipes, etc. according to the pipe material (ie steel type). Carbon pipes can be further divided into ordinary carbon steel pipes and high-quality carbon structural pipes. Alloy tubes can be further divided into: low alloy tubes, alloy structural tubes, high alloy tubes, and high strength tubes. Bearing tubes, heat- and acid-resistant stainless tubes, precision alloy (such as Kovar) tubes, and superalloy tubes, etc.