Galvanized pipe is a galvanized pipe made by bending the strip or coil in a spiral shape, and welding the inner seam and the outer seam by double-sided submerged arc automatic welding. It can be widely used in construction, machinery and equipment for the following reasons. , coal mines, chemicals, railway vehicles, automobile industry, highways, bridges, containers, sports facilities, agricultural machinery, petroleum machinery, prospecting machinery and other manufacturing industries.
1. Hot-dip galvanizing has the advantages of uniform coating, strong adhesion and long service life. The galvanized pipe substrate undergoes complex physical and chemical reactions with the molten bath to form a corrosion-resistant zinc-iron alloy layer with a tight structure. The alloy layer is integrated with the pure zinc layer and the steel tube substrate. Therefore, it has strong corrosion resistance.
2. As long as the forming angle is changed, the same width of strip steel can be used to produce steel pipes of various diameters, which is easy to adjust.
3. Because it is formed by continuous bending, the fixed length of the spiral tube is not limited, and the length can be arbitrarily determined.
4. The spiral shape of the welding seam is evenly distributed on the entire circumference of the spiral tube, so the dimensional accuracy of the spiral tube is high and the strength is also strong.
5. It is easy to change the size, suitable for the production of small batches and multiple varieties of spiral pipes. The welding seam of the galvanized pipe is longer than that of the straight seam pipe of the same specification. Under the same specification of wall thickness, the hot-dip galvanized steel pipe bears the greatest pressure.
6. Welded steel pipes with hot-dip galvanized or electro-galvanized coating on the surface of galvanized pipes. Galvanizing can increase the corrosion resistance of steel pipes and prolong the service life.