Wholesale 2-inch galvanized fencing pipe from China
|Product details||2-inch galvanized fencing pipe|
|Place of Origin||Tianjin, China|
|Special Pipe||API Pipe, Other, EMT Pipe, Thick Wall Pipe|
|Application||Fluid Pipe, Boiler Pipe, Drill Pipe, Hydraulic Pipe,|
|Certificate||API, CE, JIS, GS, ISO9001|
|Thickness||0.6 – 20 mm|
|Length||12M, 6m, 5m-12m|
|Delivery Time||15-28 days|
What are the things I need to pay attention to when buying Galvanized fencing pipe?
1. You need to specify the specifications and dimensions of the pipe you need. This includes the diameter, length and wall thickness of the pipe, etc. It is convenient for the seller to make a quick quote.
2. Be sure to choose a credible manufacturer or supplier to ensure that the Galvanized fencing pipe you buy meets the standards and has been properly inspected for quality.
3. The thickness of the galvanized coating is critical to the corrosion resistance of Galvanized fencing pipe. When purchasing, you need to make sure that the thickness of the galvanized coating meets the standard and ask the seller to provide a quality inspection report if necessary.
Galvanized fencing pipe FAQ
What is Galvanized fencing pipe?
Galvanized fencing pipe is a type of galvanized steel pipe that has been galvanized to provide a corrosion resistant surface and is therefore commonly used in the construction of fences and other outdoor building structures.
What are the characteristics of Galvanized fencing pipe?
Galvanized fencing pipe has the following characteristics: excellent corrosion resistance; high strength; ease of fabrication and installation; aesthetic appearance; and the ability to withstand a variety of weather conditions and environments.
How is Galvanized fencing pipe different from other types of pipes?
The main difference between Galvanized fencing pipe is that it is galvanized, which provides better corrosion resistance and is therefore more suitable for outdoor use. Other PVC pipes, by contrast, are usually suitable for indoor use.
What are the applications of Galvanized fencing pipe?
Galvanized fencing pipe is widely used for building fences, fences, railings, gates, guardrails, athletic fields and other outdoor structures.
How is Galvanized fencing pipe installed?
Galvanized fencing pipe can be installed by welding, joining and fixing. Before installation, it is important to ensure that the surface is free of rust and debris, and that it is cut and machined to the correct specifications and dimensions.
Why choose Tianjin TYT steel pipe group?
Top 5 exporters
80+Countries served with 93% Customer favorable Satisfaction
We have our own galvanized steel pipe Processing Center in china, such as punching, flattening, bending, pipe threading, etc.To provide One-stop Services for customers
Lowest Anti-dumping rate
Export to Thailand, We have the lowest Anti-dumping rate(3.22%)for steel pipes, other Chinese suppliers will be 20-60% for the tax rate.
Gi Pipe OEM and ODM Customized service
In addition to our huge in-stock inventory of tubing, we also offer numerous value-added secondary services to better meet your needs.
We can provide: High precision laser cutting services, Saw cutting services, Galvanizing services, Hole punching services, Bending services, and Sandblasting services. Meanwhile, your company logos are able to engraved(embossed) on your products too.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
We locate in Tianjin, China, 30 minutes from Beijing by train.
3. Q: Can I get some samples?
Yes,free samples can be provided
4. Q: What do your factory do regarding quality control?
From material to products, we inspect each process to keep good quality.
And BV/SGS inspection can be accepted.
5. Q: How about MOQ?
We have stock of common sizes at hand, so one ton is accepted.
6. Q: How about payment?
Both T/T and L/C can be accepted.
7. Q: How long does your warranty?
We can assure the quality within 90 days of receiving the cargo.